To remove the cache, it will depend on the browser you are using and you must follow the corresponding steps.
Select the browser you use:
Open Chrome on your computer. In Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
In Edge :
In Mozilla Firefox
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the Menu button and choose Options
- Select the Privacy & Security pane.
- In the Cookies and site data section, click Clean data....
- Uncheck the box in front of the Cookies and site data option.
- When you've checked the Cached web content box, click Clean.