Here are some tips/advice on how to conduct a Video-Interview:
- Read the instructions carefully
Many times we receive queries associated with this test, due to the fact that the instructions provided on the platform are not clearly read.
- We recommend that you use a laptop/computer.
(Remember that this is only a recommendation for a better experience, in case you do not have a laptop/computer, you can also use a cell phone or tablet).
- Use Google Chrome Browser
This is our recommended browser. If you don't have it installed on your computer, you can quickly download it for free here: https://www.google.com/intl/es-419/chrome/
- Connect to a stable WIFI Network
The data connection of your cell phone is not always the most adequate, so it could cause problems when uploading the video.
- Prepare a suitable environment
Ideally, you should record your video away from external noise, in a place with good lighting and a single-color background.
- Additional tips
- Dress appropriately for the job.
- Be concise and respond specifically to the questions you are asked.
- Make sure you are in the center of the frame and focused on the video.